Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Desktop Background = GIANT Post- It Note




Forget about scenes of waterfalls, birds or snowflakes! I just used the "set as desktop background" function to make myself a BIG, GIANT post it note for some long range goals! Thought it would be a good way of constantly reminding myself of some objectives I've set for myself.

All I did was to create an image of the lists, ideas, even a quote from an article written by Michael James that I've been chewing over for the last few weeks.

So each time I log on or minimize my windows -- voila, there it is.....hard to ignore. (Well we'll see!)

1 comment:

  1. I am not an architect. I admire your quilts and I like maps. I saw your work on SAQA's website. I also make quilts. there are pictures on my blog you may have seen. I have only been quilting for 3 years and work full time so I am just creating a body of work. Have a good thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete