Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Good Ghost from the Past

A GHOST FROM THE PAST:

I found the above drawing I did back in 1999-- when I first started quilting. At the time I wanted to make a traditional quilt from these little students. With only 1 year of experience, I just GAVE UP! I look at it now with an expanded arsenal of techniques in my tool box and am very tempted to return to this sketch. I just need 48 hours in each day....sigh.....
_________________________________________________________________________________

Why not join me this summer at Quilting by the Lake? 

I'll  be teaching 2 classes on composition. 
This little sketch is a good little exercise in creating mini- composition-- much like what we may start with in my class.
http://www.quiltingbythelake.com/classes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment